Peter O. Kwiterovich, Jr, MD
Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Director, Johns Hopkins University Lipid Clinic
Chief, Lipid Research
Johns Hopkins University Hospital
• Dr Kwiterovich reports receiving grants and/or research support from AstraZeneca, Merck, Kos, and Pfizer; and serving as a consultant and receiving honoraria from Merck, Sankyo Pharma, and Kos.
Theodore Feldman, MD
Miami Research Associates
Coral Gables, Florida
• Dr Feldman reports receiving grant and/or research support from Merck, Pfizer, Kos, Bristol-Myers Squibb, AstraZeneca, and GlaxoSmithKline; and serving as a consultant for Merck, Pfizer, Kos, and Sankyo.
Mark Greathouse, MD
Director, Program for the Prevention of Heart Disease
West Penn Allegheny Health System
Allegheny General Hospital
• Dr Greathouse reports serving as a consultant to and receiving honoraria from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi, Sankyo, and Merck; and receiving grant and/or research support from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
James M. McKenney, PharmD
Virginia Commonwealth University
President and CEO
National Clinical Research
• Dr McKenney reports receiving grant and/or research support from Kos, Sankyo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Pfizer, Merck, and AstraZeneca; serving as a consultant for Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Sankyo; and receiving honoraria from Pfizer, Merck, AstraZeneca, and Reliant.
Xue-Qiao Zhao, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine
University of Washington Medical Center
• Dr Zhao reports receiving grant and/or research support from Merck, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca; serving as a consultant for Kos and Sankyo; and receiving honoraria from Merck, Pfizer, Kos, AstraZeneca, and Sankyo.
Advanced Studies in Medicine provides disclosure information from contributing authors, lead presenters, and participating faculty. Advanced Studies in Medicine does not provide disclosure information from authors of abstracts and poster presentations. The reader shall be advised that these contributors may or may not maintain financial relationships with pharmaceutical companies.