Full Disclosure Policy Affecting CE Activities:
As a sponsor accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), it is the policy of the University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy to require the disclosure of the existence of any significant financial interest or any other relationship a faculty member or a sponsor has with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) discussed in an educational presentation. The Program Director and Participating Faculty reported the following:
J. Aubrey Waddell, PharmD, FAPhA, BCOP
University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy
Blount Memorial Hospital
• Dr Waddell reports having no financial or advisory relationships with corporate
organizations related to this activity.
Dick Bullard, RPh
Chief Pharmacy Officer
Partners Rx Management, LLC
• Mr Bullard reports having no financial or advisory relationships with corporate organizations related to this activity.
Alan H. Heaton, PharmD, RPh
Director of Pharmacy
Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Minnesota
• Dr Heaton reports having no financial or advisory relationships with corporate organizations related to this activity.
Lewis M. Iacovelli, PharmD, BS, BCOP
Pharmacy Manager/Clinical Oncology Specialist
Regional Cancer Center
Greensboro, North Carolina
• Dr Iacovelli reports serving as a consultant for and receiving honoraria from Amgen, Novartis, and Pfizer Inc.
Robert J. Ignoffo, PharmD
Professor of Pharmacy
College of Pharmacy
Clinical Professor Emeritus
University of California
San Francisco, California
• Dr Ignoffo reports receiving honoraria from Amgen, MGI Pharma, and Novartis.
Matthew Richard Rutledge, RPh, BCOP
Department of Pharmacy
Madigan Army Medical Center
• Mr Rutledge reports receiving honoraria from Advanced Studies in Medicine.
Dominic A. Solimando, Jr, RPh, MA, FASHP, FAPhA, BCOP
President, Oncology Pharmacy Services, Inc.
• Mr Solimando reports having no financial or advisory relationships with corporate organizations related to this activity.
John M. Valgus, PharmD, BCOP
Hematology/Oncology Senior Clinical Specialist
Department of Pharmacy
University of North Carolina Hospitals and Clinics
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
• Dr Valgus reports receiving honoraria from Amgen.
Notice: The following faculty member has disclosed that the article will reference unlabeled/unapproved drugs or products:
Dr Waddell–atropine injection for the prevention and treatment of acute irinotecan-induced diarrhea, loperamide capsules for the treatment of delayed irinotecan-induced diarrhea, and octreotide injection for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced diarrhea.
All other faculty have indicated that they have not referenced unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices.
University of Tennessee Advanced Studies in Pharmacy provides disclosure information from contributing authors, lead presenters, and participating faculty. University of Tennessee Advanced Studies in Pharmacy does not provide disclosure information from authors of abstracts and poster presentations. The reader shall be advised that these contributors may or may not maintain financial relationships with pharmaceutical companies.