Roger S. Blumenthal, MD
Director of Preventive Cardiology
The Johns Hopkins Ciccarone Center for the Prevention of Heart Disease
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
• Dr Blumenthal reports receiving grants and research support from Merck, Pfizer, Wyeth-Ayerst, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Novartis; receiving honoraria from Merck, Pfizer, Medcom, and Physicians World.
Sandra Lewis, MD
Director of Research
Portland Cardiovascular Institute
Associate Clinical Professor
Oregon Health Sciences University
• Dr Lewis reports receiving grants and research support from Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and AstraZeneca; receiving honoraria from Merck, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline.
Lori Mosca, MD, PhD, MPH
Director, Preventive Cardiology
New York Presbyterian Hospital
New York, New York
• Dr Mosca reports serving as a consultant for/ on the advisory board of/and on the speakers bureau for Abbott Laboratories, Bayer Corporation, Cholestech Corporation, Kos/Snell, Eli Lilly Research Laboratories, Merck, Novartis, Organon, Pharmacia, Wyeth-Ayerst, Pfizer, and Sankyo Pharma; having research contracts with Eli Lilly Research Laboratories, Organon, and Vasocor.
• Dr Mosca is funded by a Research Career Award from the National Institutes of Health (KO8 HL 03681).
Carla A. Sueta, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director of Cardiology Clinics
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
• Dr Sueta reports serving as a consultant for Merck; receiving honoraria from Merck and Sankyo Pharma.
Karol Watson, MD, PhD
UCLA Program in Preventive Cardiology
University of California at Los Angeles
Redondo Beach, California
• Dr Watson reports serving as a consultant for AstraZeneca, Merck, and Pfizer.
Advanced Studies in Medicine provides disclosure information from contributing authors, lead presenters, and participating faculty. Advanced Studies in Medicine does not provide disclosure information from authors of abstracts and poster presentations. The reader shall be advised that these contributors may or may not maintain financial relationships with pharmaceutical companies.